Low kV Performance
The mechanical properties of Si3N4 allow the use of thinly fabricated windows, offering a great benefit in terms of sensitivity and optimal low voltage analysis.
Optimized SDD Electronics
- Fast pulse processing from mapping and quantification
- Optimized data quality at all count rates
- High resolution quantitative analysis at mapping speeds greater than 400,000 output cps
EDAX EDS systems with advanced detection electronics offer the highest throughput count rates on the market for the best possible analysis and increased productivity.
The material properties and durability of Si3N4 ensure the most robust and reliable detectors available for all EDS applications.
The motorized slide on the Octane Elite SDDs offers full control of the detector via the software and is optimal for analytical flexibility. It is ideal for all Focused Ion Beam (FIB) systems.
EDS Analysis Software allows users to optimize their analysis time and get the best possible data from their sample
- Smart Diagnostics and Smart Acquisition facilitate optimized collection and analysis conditions
- Smart Pulse Pile-Up Correction minimizes concerns typical of high count rate collections and allows maximum use of SDD technology
Read more at EDAX.com
Do you need a quote? Please contact us here!